Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best Friends ~ Lottie and Gussie!

First Post:



Hello girls and welcome back to my blog! I tried to add this post yesterday, but I am still having problems with my small lighting box. On top of that, it was raining all day long yesterday and I couldn't take any pictue of my card. So, I waited until today to take good pictures to add them to my post. Remember the phrase, “a picture says more than a thousand words”. Well here you have it!





I created this card for the Pink Elephant new challenge. The image is from Bella stamps and it is one of my favorite ones. Lottie and Gussie were colored with colored pencils and gamsol. I added a little bit of ink around the image to resemble the sky. I couldn’t resist adding glitter to their wings. I do that to almost every project...LOL!




I used my Fiskars scallop edge punch. This one has the scallop and a little hole in it; I wasn’t really convinced of the way it looked after I punched the edge. So, I decided to cover the little holes with stickles and a touch of glitter to fix the problem of seeing the pink cardstock through the little holes.




When I finished the card, I noticed that I didn’t have a sentiment that could go with this image. I looked for a fine permanent marker and wrote the sentiment myself.


A have another card to show you, don't forget to come back again.
I am off to get ready the kids for bed, enjoy the weekend and thanks for stopping by today!

Gracias por visitarme hoy, espero que estes disfrutando tu fin de semana!
Hugs...


6 comments:

Trudi said...

Beautiful card Silvia! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TPE

Rachel said...

OMG Silvia! This card is adorable. Love the soft colors and the image is sooo cute.

Sandra said...

Que tarjeta tan linda Silvia. Me encanta todas tus creaciones. Saludos!

LORi said...

Oh My Silvia...I am blown away with your sweet soft coloring!! Gorgeous!!
So happy you joined the fun at TPE!!

Hugs - LORi BOYD
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Linby said...

such a beautiful card so delicate.
Linbyx

Anonymous said...

this was my cardinal era that i have visited you article and it is fearful ..
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]