Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Snow Scene

 Featuring Santa And Rudulf The Red Nosed Reindeer!

Hello and welcome back to my blog! I am so happy I'm able to share the card I made on Wednesday. I have been very busy lately with all the Christmas preparations that I am rushing a little bit to post my entry for the TPE blog. It has been a crazy week and I am glad is Sunday. Now I can focus on my family and enjoy ourselves. Christmas is around the corner and the children are so excited about it. Besides my card, I am sharing a picture of my daughter playing violin during her concert. She looked so beautiful on her black dress. It was a beautiful night and I felt so proud of her!


Now onto the card:
I created this card using two different images, I bought them separately two years ago. Ever since, I wanted to create something special with them.  I don’t believe they were made by the same company. The idea was to create a Winter Snow Scene. I hope I achieved that!





I was organizing my stamps the other day and saw these two images. Then I thought that if I stamp them together they would make a perfect scene for a card. So, I didn’t hesitate to make one and share it with all of you. I stamped tiny snowflakes as the background for the images. Santa and the reindeer were colored with pencils and blended with gamsol.





These two images look so perfect together. Don’t you think? I seriously love them! I colored the ground with copics and then added glitter.
 





Here is my daughter playing violin.
 



Oh! Before I leave, I have a picture of the elves the children got the other day. I couldn’t resist posting it.
 






Okay girls, thanks for visiting my blog today! Happy stamping and don’t forget to leave your comments. I have more projects to share, so stay tuned!


Gracias por visitar mi blog y escribir tus lindos comentarios. Que la pases bien!



4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Wow Silvia...you have created such a beautiful card...love the stamps! Your daughter is a real beauty!

Eva Sanz said...

woooo Silvia esta preciosa la tarjeta. Por favor me dices eso blanco que hace de lana del traje de papa noel que es.
Y la niña que mona con su violin.
Besos y Feliz navidad y año nuevo si no nos vemos.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This card is too cute. Love the scene you have created. You have a little artist at home. Blessings....

Linda

Sandra said...

Stunning card Silvia! I love the texture on Santa's cloths. Your daughter is gorgeous!