Monday, August 17, 2009

Lauren's color challenge



Here is my card!



Wow! I am participating on a color challenge. I have been a follower of Lauren Meader blog for quite some time now. When I saw her new color challenge, I decide to participate with a card I made for my little butterfly (Arianna). I love the colors Lauren picked for this challenge, they are bright and colorful. So, I had this image stamped before, and I went to pick the paper I thought it will match the colors from the challenge. I colored the butterfly with copic markers and added shading with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. To embellish it, I added purple gemstones and a little touch of glitter.


Silvia

1 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Silvia this is adorable. You really got the colors down! The butterfly is quite cute - thanks so much for playing - hope you'll come back again!