Friday, September 11, 2009

Trick or Treat?

Lauren Meader sketch challenge:



Hello, I can’t believe the weekend is almost here ~ I’m happy for it!
I have a quick post to show you the card I made to participate in Lauren’s sketch Challenge. The theme for my card is Halloween. The stretch is so perfect for this card because I was able to play with different papers and textures. The image was colored with a combination of markers and colored pencils. The sentiment is part of the patterned paper; it was the perfect fit for my card.





You will notice that I highlighted the spider's web of the patterned paper with my stickles to get that shinny effect. I love glitter; I guess you can tell that by now! - LOL... Anyway, hope you like it.

Here is a closer look!



Hopefully, I will have more projects to share next week. I have so many ideas in my head, I hope I can get them down and share them with you this coming week. Before I go, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

See you soon!!!
Silvia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! love this halloween card Silvia.

Holy

Andrea M said...

This is so cute! I love the little vampire. Also really like all the patterns together. Lovely card!