Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Booooo!



Finally! I can share the two projects I have been working on. I will post them separately. You know Halloween is around the corner and here at my house, there is a lot of excitement for it. My daughter is already thinking about her costume for that day. Not to mention, that she has the stress to pick a Halloween outfit for her little brother. I won't be surprised if she comes today with an sketch of how her costume will look like. Anyway, here is the card I made with the Halloween theme in mind.

I really love this cute image! It is so adorable, don’t you think? Here is a closer look so you can see the beautiful colors I was able to use on this card. Hope you like this card and bring you to Halloween mood…!



I would like to share a photo of my kid wearing their Halloween costume from last year. I’m telling you; they really take Halloween seriously! Don’t they look adorable? LOL..



Hope your day is full of wonderful surprises! I need to go to continue editing the pictures for my second post. Thanks for checking my blog!
Silvia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! cute card Silvia. Your children look adorable too.

Linda