Monday, September 21, 2009

Make a wish!

Hope you are having a great day today!Just a quick post to share one of the cards I have been working on. I wish the rain will stop for a moment so I can go out and get the papers I need to complete the other cards.We'll see if that happens today! I have been coloring some images, but I didn't have time to complete my cards over the weekend because of the rain. The weather is so bad that some roads has been closed to avoid accidents. So, I will cross my fingers and hope that this rain will stop for a moment so I can go and get the materials I need.

Here is my card! I love this Bella image, it was fun to color it. I stamped my image on PTI cardstock and colored it with my primas. No glitter this time, Oh! wait a minute I did add a little bit of sparkle on the cake roses and candle with my clear glaze pen. I love coloring with my prismas; they finally got the attention they deserve. That's thanks to Paula, who through her work inspires me every day. Have I told you that she is my hero.




Here is a closer look!




Hope you like my card! That's all for now. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Silvia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and coloring Silvia! The card layout is fantastic too.

Linda

Meahni Pieterse said...

Stunning card Sylvia. I also love the layout, must try it ;-) thanks, hehehe.