Monday, September 28, 2009

Creating something together!

Happy Monday everyone! I would like to share a card I made for Father's day this year. I have been reorganizing my cardmaking supplies and among all the things I found this cute card. My daughter helped me to make it,her little face lighted up when I told her about my plan to make a card together for her daddy. Not all the time she is allowed to use my crafty space and my supplies, but father's day is such an special day! This is the card we made:






Hopefully, I will spend more time making cards that looking for coordinating papers. I did have a good organization system, but I feel is not good anymore especially when you have too many stuff. Now I have a clear picture of what I have! ~that's a relief!

For this card, I used bazzil card stock. I stamped the image with memento ink, and colored it with copic markers. I also used for the first time my nestability labels for the focal point and also as matting for my image. What would I do without my nesties, they are one of the best investment I have made so far- there is room for some more! LOL. When I say investment, I mean I own several sets.Ah! most of them, if not all, I got them from e-bay. I didn't have a sentiment at that moment, so I wrote the sentiment with my own handwriting. Looks like an stamp, but it is not.

Hope you like my card. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card Silvia. I love the sentiment, you have a beautiful handwriting.

Linda

Meahni Pieterse said...

Gorgeous! Love it! Oh and I know all about having too much stuff!!!

Sump Pump Installation Borough of Queens said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog.