Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Surfs Up Dude!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Just popping in quickly to share a little card I made featuring Beach Boy Cole image.  I have been having a blast creating cards using the new images from our By Lori Designs June Release.   All the images are absolutely adorable!  So, here is my card!



As I mentioned, this card uses the image called Beach Boy Cole and you can get it here!









 I colored the little image with copic markers and colored pencils. See the surfing board? I hand drew it on a piece of Kraft card stock. Then I cut it out and covered with patterned paper. I attached the sentiment with a piece of brown cord I had in my stash.

I think that’s all for today! I will back on Friday for our By Lori Designs blog hop…stay tuned for that!


Thanks for stopping by…see ya!!


6 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

What a darling little surfer dude! Love the stitching on the surf board. :)
Hugs~

Patty Tanúz said...

Porqué haces tarjetas tan elegantes y divertidas???????????? hehehe Me super encantannnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Silvia! Love the shimmery trim and your stitching looks AMAZING! Hope you have a terrific Holiday weekend!

Unknown said...

Me encantoo!!! Esos stamps estan de show. Los voy a poner en mi listado de compras cernanas ;)

Christa said...

Such a great card. I totally fell for the guy too ;o) Love all the details. Which brand are the pp?

Silvia said...

Hello Christa! The papers are from Little Yellow Bicycle. Hope this will help!