Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hello!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous day. I will keep this post short since I have a sick child at home.  Anyways, here is my card. I hope you like it as much as I do.





This beautiful image is from Stamping Bella Paula sent it to me a couple of weeks ago. I colored the image with  prismas and OMS. I need to say that  I am very lucky to have Paula helping me to polish my coloring. The image and the coloring instructions are from a class she tought in her town.  I can't claim the coloring color choices, Paula did it as part of the intructions for her class.



I think that the pink ribbon and the green button add a really nice touch to the card. Gosh! I love the color combination on this card. Don't you? ~ It is one of my favorites!





Thanks so much for stopping by today! Before I leave, I would like to thank all of you for your sweet comments. I really appreciate each of them!

Muchas gracias por visitarme hoy! Gracias por tus maravillosos comentarios...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and sweet card you made Silvia. Wow! I love the color combo and the coloring.

Linda

Eva Sanz said...

Esta divina y dulce la tarjeta.
Besos

Detalles Handmade said...

Hola Silvia. Esa combinación de colores te quedó perfecta! (hasta combina con el background del blog, lol) La tarjeta es muy linda. A propósito, está cocida en los lados??? Nada, que se mejore tu niño.

Amy said...

Great card! I love the colours!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation...she's adorable!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! stunning card and coloring Silvia. I love this card!

Linda