Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is finally here!

...I am enjoying every minute of it!!!!


Hello there! I spent six long days without Internet…painful I know…especially when you have a sweet card to share! Anyway, I’m soooo glad I am able to open a tiny door on my blog to share what’s inside today! So, come on in…..

Here is today’s card!





This is one of my favorite images from By Lori Designs, I just love it! I have wanted to create a shaped card and this little image was the perfect focal point for it. I created a background by stamping that tiny Easter egg image several times on the craft cardstock layer. It was time consuming, but I do love the end result!

Here are some of the materials and tools I used to create this card: Spellbinder die to create the card’s base, sewing machine, colored pencils, twine, buttons, patterned paper, and of course a touch of glitter.
Images: PTI and By Lori Designs.


I think that’s all for today! Thank you so much for your sweet comments, I truly appreciate them!
Have a fun and lovely day!

8 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

She is so sweet Silvia. Love her basket of Easter Eggs. :)

Hugs~

LORi said...

Absolutely LOVE this Silvia! Of course, I love everything you create! LOL! ♥LORi

Mona Pendleton said...

Such an adorable card Silvia! Yikes! No Internet??? Happy you were able to share this beauty! Your coloring skills always amaze me! :) TFS

Liz said...

This is too cute Silvia! Love the image.

Ann said...

Really cute! love the coloring and the papers you used.

Tara Cardwell said...

What a lovely card. found you through moxie fab
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/06/its-your-turn-to-go-out-about-in-moxie.html

grace said...

This is totally precious.
Your coloring is superb .... lots of luscious details!

Silvia said...

Thank you Grace!