Monday, February 7, 2011

"Be My Valentine"

Hello peeps! Just popping in quickly to share a cute card I made for the current challenge over at The Pink Elephant blog. Today’s card is based on a theme challenge~ Be My Valentine! So, here is what I made for this week.





I finally inked up my Love Bug stamp from Stamping Bella. This time, I used my Memento ink pad to stamp the image….didn’t have to print out anything…hooray! It has been a while since I did this because most of the time I work with digi stamps… which I love to work with too! I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and copics.




To finish off my card I added a button, glitter, doily, and twine. I also used my EK success border punch and spellbinder circles. 

I am also entering my card in the following challenges ~ Shabby Tea Room , Tiddly Inks,and 7 Kids College Fund.
Thank you so much for stopping by, and don’t forget to stop by The Pink Elephant blog to see what the rest of the DT has created for this challenge.



Hugs,

19 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Silvia! That little love bug is precious! I love whey you create~I could look at your creations all day long!

Debbie said...

Absolutely {sweet} Silvia! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Jennifer said...

This is just ADORABLE silvia!! I always love looking at your GREAT cards!!! (=

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Silvia, your card is GORGEOUS! it is so filled with details... it is truly a work of art. Love it!

Jenny said...

awww how sweet hun love this!! :) :) :)hugs!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a sweet card! Love that little lady bug! Thank you so much for joining us this week in The Tea Room! :)

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR Designer

CraftyMomOf3 said...

just lovely!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh my... this is gorgeous, Silvia! Love your colors and coloring, great design and I love the heart doily on the background! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week!

papertrails leaver said...

Oh wow! This is just too adorable! Love the Stamping Bella stamp!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Yay! I'm so excited you joined our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks! I love this little bug stamp that Christy designed! Your card is just gorgeous I love that paper and the lacey heart is gorgeous!
Hugs,
M

Aussieleigh said...

Silvia I love the way you coloured that Tiddly Ink bug - she is just gorgeous - thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers this week and I cant wait to see what you create next week!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Sooo pretty. Love the colors and papers. :)

Nicole said...

Cute - that image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so precious! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week! xxD

Loopylou. said...

silvia that is just beautiful hun and i love your little bugg hugs lou xx

Clare said...

just adorable! thanks for joining us this week at the Shabby Tea Room! : )

Tracy Jedi said...

This card is gorgeous! I love your layout and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Challenge this week! =D

Larissa said...

So very sweet! Love how you coloured the bug. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!