Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Love bubbles!!!


Good morning everyone! Hope you are having a great day. It is time to show you my new card and to introduce the new digital stamps from Dulces Ideas Diseños.  It is called Bebe Elefante- Baby Elephant.






Oh, how I love to make baby’s cards. I think that is because I love pastels colors, they are so soft and delicate.  So, it was easy to select papers for this project and not to mention the embellishments.  As you can see, I used tons of glitter and several pearls on it.



Here are more pics from different angles so you can see some of the little details on my card.






As usual, I colored the image with my colored pencils and gamsol.  I added some stitches and liquid appliqué to create the bubbles.






 I love the little paper doily! You can find these at Michael’s.  I have been saving them for a while and finally decided to use them on this card.

Please stop by Dulces Ideas Diseños blog to see what the rest of the DT has created using this adorable image.

Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments.  Have a wonderful day!!!

10 comments:

Dorcas said...

You did a lovely job on this, Georgia. I love the bubbles. I'm going to have to see if I can find some of that liquid applique you use. I imagine its in the sewing section?
So sweet. :-)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

wow.... this is another fabulous card! Love the bubbles....
have a wonderful day!

Eva Sanz said...

Que bonito elefantito es una monada.
Besos

Sheri Gilson said...

Awwww....what a SWEET card!! Love all the fabulous detail!! Wonderful job Silvia!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Silvia, you are right about the baby colors!!! Your card is so delicate and sweet! and loooove those bubbles!!!! TFS

Paloma Gomez said...

Me encanto!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Silvia, this card is so precious! I can't get over how expressive the eyes are! You create such dimension with those pencils!!!

Helen said...

So sweet! Love the DP paper and the little pearls. Your creations are so beautiful... Silvia.

Jennifer said...

Super SWEET card!!! (=

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

awwhhh!! How could you resist a sweet face like that!?LOL!! SO adorable!!