Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My little corner at the Etsy world!

Good morning everyone! After I lot of thoughts and inquires from some of my blog visitors,friends, and family members I finally decided to open my own Etsy store. It has been something that I have been considering and working on for a while and thanks to the excitement and encouragement from my little girl and my family. So, I am announcing today that I will be selling some of my creations in my Etsy store. Besides my cards, I will be selling some of my extra supplies too.

 I love what I do, and I create from the heart. I believe my cards show that! It really makes me happy to create for others too.  I love coloring the images, playing with papers, and using my favoritie embellishments on my cards.
Without further ado, here is my little corner at the Etsy world ~hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Excellent !!! Te deseo mucho exito en tu tiendita en Etsy !
Have a great Wednesday !
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Sheri Gilson said...

Congrats on the store!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats on your store Silvia! These cards are all so gorgeous & masterpieces! You know I am a huge fan of your amazing coloring skills!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

That is awesosme! Congratulations Silvia! I wish you the very best and I know it will go well because your work is gorgeous. Happy day my friend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Silvia! It is nice to know that we can buy your beautiful cards. I have been following you for quite so time, and I love your creations. The best luck to you! I don't have a blog, but I love to come here and see your beautiful cards.

Linda P.