Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Yummy ~ Chocolates!!!

Hi girls! I am popping in to show a cute basket I made this morning. My friend Karina was kind enough to send me the instructions to make it. I was on a blogging tour the other day when I spotted this cute basket on her blog. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to make some for my little girl’s classmates. Trust me, these baskets look  adorable!  Best of all, they are sooooo easy to make.






What I love about this project is that you can fill it in with candies, cookies, chocolates.. or you can place a Christmas ornament as well.

In this case, I placed several  Hershey’s chocolates inside a treat bag . Then, I tied a red organza ribbon around it. I stamped “Happy Holidays” on white card stock and attached it to the bag too.

 






Here is close- up shot to show you the details on the basket’s handle.





You will notice that I used a different patterned paper on the handle. I added glitter to the candies image to make them pop!
 




It really makes me happy to make this type of projects for my little girl. In return, I get a lot of hugs and kisses…


Off to get some more projects done! Thanks for coming back and taking the time to let me know you were here. I truly enjoy reading your comments!!

Gracias por tu visita y que tengas un bonito dia!!


4 comments:

Eva Sanz said...

Preciosa la cajita de los dulces, hummmm tienen una pinta genial y dan ganas de comerselos todos.
Besos

Sandra said...

I love this little basket Silvia! Great idea to put candies inside. Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Oh, this project is soooo cute Silvia! I bet you little girl is so happy to take these treats to school.

Linda

Detalles Handmade said...

OMG que buena estudiante eres. Te quedó bella!!!! El mango quedó espectacular!!!. Un abrazo,