Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome Baby!



Good morning everyone! I could not resist coloring this image from Bella stamps when I got it the other day in the mail. As soon as I saw it in their website, I knew it I had to have it. I really had a lot of fun coloring it. It is adorable and perfect for a baby card. I am so glad I got it because my friend’s daughter just had a baby two days ago. I colored this with my copic markers and used my prisma color pencils and blended with gamsol to add some depth to the image. I also added a little bit of sparkle to the center of the flower and a little touch of glitter to the light green patterned paper. Hope you can see that! ~What a perfect sentiment “welcome, little one” to finish up my card.
I am glad you stop by today! ~ Have a wonderful day..

I will love to hear from you, please feel free to leave a comment.Thanks for looking!


Silvia

1 comments:

Blognya said...

Greeat reading your blog