Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spotlight : Watermelon Smile

Hi, everyone! So glad to be back again to share with you another card I created with one of the new images from our By Lori Designs July Release.  Have you seen the new images? They are so stinkin’ cute!!! So, today I give you Watermelon Smile digi stamp. Isn’t she adorable and so perfect for all of those summertime themed projects that you have in mind?  Here is my little sample…














As usual, I used copic markers and colored pencils to color the sweet image.  I decided not to color the polka dots on the little dress because I just wanted some sparkle on them. Hope you can see that!!  I added tiny clear gems on the little hair bows. 




The sentiment is from a tiny stamp set I found at Michaels. I paid a buck for it! The buttons, white pearls, and ribbon are from my stash. Oh… before I forget, the papers are from Simple Stories and October Afternoon.

Well, that it for me today! Before I leave, I would like to thank you for all the sweet comments you left on my blog during our blog hop. It is nice to hear from you!!!


Thanks for stopping by again!


Hugs.

4 comments:

Detalles Handmade said...

Amiga querida, aunque me he perdido por exceso de trabajo siempre veo lo que publicas. Cuantas tarjetas hermosas. No te pierdas, se te quiere. Un abrazo!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh dear Silvia! This card is so darling! You did a fab job
coloring that sweet image! Love the shimmery polka dots!

Scrappychick said...

This is just precious!

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable! Your coloring skills are great. Love all the cards.